Adaptogens and herbal supplements are hugely on the rise (or at least it feels that way here in LA). I wrote about Moon Juice’s Dusts but Sun Potion, a Santa Barbara based brand, takes it to the next level. Each powder does something special for you whether it be boosting your immunity, balancing your hormones, or helping your skin glow. In addition to sipping water throughout the day, throw a few tonics into the mix and you’ll feel the benefits. These are powerful supplements so always follow dosage instructions when concocting your potions and do your research if you are pregnant. My favorite spot to shop Sun Potion is on CAP Beauty, here. Check out one of my favorite beauty tonic recipes below!
Glow PotionPrint This
- 1 tablespoon tocos + extra for garnish
- ½ teaspoon he shou wu
- ½ teaspoon ashwaganda
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
1. Combine tocos, he shou wu, and ashwaganda in a powerful blender.
2. Heat the almond milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until just simmering, then add to the blender with the herbs.
3. Blend on high for 30 seconds, until frothy.
4. Pour into a mug and sprinkle with extra tocos to garnish.
Recipe Sourced from Goop